Newstar is looking for a few good DevOps engineers! That 10x DevOps talent that can ably support our customers ever growing AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of thousands of AWS EC2 nodes, disparate digital platforms and petabytes of data.
– Join our DevOps team in architecting & building AWS cloud solutions for our customers.
– Deploy & manage AWS cloud automation to build, test and deploy software artifacts.
– Be responsible for optimizing and improving DevOps path to production.
– Ensure all necessary AWS cloud monitoring, alerting and backup solutions are in place.
Skills & Requirements
– Strong working knowledge of Amazon AWS and it’s products.
– Professional experience with Linux systems administration or DevOps.
– Adept with Python, Ruby or similar DevOps scripting languages.
– Conversant with Ansible, Chef or similar configuration management tools.
– Working knowledge using Jenkins, Git, Vagrant, Docker.
— Big plus experience with Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
We are always on the lookout for exceptional DevOps talent and you will thrive in our close knit team if you get excited by:
Deep analytical and problem solving skills
Desire to build and collaborate
Believes code as poetry
Long term thinker
Freedom to innovate
Great compensation package!
Site : https://newstar-online.com
Keywords: DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, CI/CD, DevOps, Build/Release, Jenkins, Travis CI, Pipelines, Python, Ruby, Chef, Ansible, Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker, Artifactory, Nexus, AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Redshift, Splunk, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, VMWare, Nagios, Hadoop, Apache Spark
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, San Francisco, South San Francisco, San Rafael, Marin, San Jose, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Milpitas, Fremont
Role: DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, AWS Cloud Architect, Build Release Engineer, CI/CD Engineer, Cloud Solutions Architect, DevOps Manager