Are you a hands-on QE Test Engineer passionate about automation and infusing “Software Development Engineering practices in Test”? If so, we have the right opportunity for you. A background and experience in backend systems automation is critical to be successful in this role.
Please note that this position requires hands-on Java development expertise and scripting capability (Ruby, Python).
Looking for a lot of backend systems automation with below requirements:
– Solid understanding of OOP concepts. Java a plus / C++
– Solid scripting skills [shell scripting + some scripting language
– Ruby (extremely preferable ) or Python]
– Domain knowledge in eCommerce, e-retail industry a plus (Checkout preferably, Order management, inventory management systems, supply chain etc)
– Strong understanding and experience testing RESTful services and WebServices.
– Automation first mindset. TDD. BDD forms of testing.
– Experience working with and using key features for various automation frameworks. (Ruby, Watir a plus; Arquillian framework)
– Experience using effective service virtualization for testing (mountebank a plus)
– Strong understanding of CI / CD. Experience with Jenkins.
|Job Category||Ecommerce, Technology|